ASUS has rapidly evolved them self to become one of the leading organization in the field of networking devices. The corporation has brought the essence of the high connectivity of the Internet in our era. They are integrated with various technical gears to provide you with the extremely high performance of ASUS routers. Devices are highly integrated with the gaming interface providing you with the ultimate gaming experience. Whether you want to compete online or want to watch the Ultra HD movie along with your friends, this router will provide you with all its services to perform your work. The devices also ensure you for the security of your private network with its VPN server. The VPN server within your router creates a separate network with the help of which the user can access your network but they will be accessing the separate network, not your personal one.
The user is allowed to even assign the password that they want to assign for their ASUS routers. These routers avoid the buffering with its 1024-QAM technology which delivers a speed up to 5334 Mbps of its Wi-Fi speed. It enjoys the smooth streaming and low latency while gaming online. While focusing on the game, ASUS has worked really hard with WTFast to increase the performance of online gaming and reduce the latency while playing the game.
ASUS has given the major concern on avoiding the complications while installing the ASUS routers on your system. The convenience of accessing the web interface of the ASUS routers was considered as the simplest process of connecting the ASUS router with the system. An individual can type www.router.asus.com on the address bar to get to the router login page of the ASUS routers. Web management is the essential feature of these routers to have control on all the settings and features of the ASUS routers.
Features of the new models of the ASUS routers
- GPN– Latest models of the ASUS routers are embedded with the Gamers Private Networks. This is the separate private network created by the ASUS in order to have all the gamers within the separate network. This network is leashed with the lightning fast speed of the network. WT Fast feature in this router optimizes the network performance in your network. This private network is assigned with the separate password which is distributed only to the member of that network. Devices are customized in a manner to provide the full enhanced speed of the internet to these type of networks.
- Nitro QAM technology– Whether you are streaming your online game play in UHD or uploading any heavy data online, this QAM technology ensures to give you the full advanced speed to avoid lagging. This router optimizes the networking speed in a consistent manner. The technology is efficient in accelerating the connectivity to deliver you the stability and steadiness in the Wi-Fi signals.
- Parental control feature– This is one of the most essential feature of these routers. This is the common feature which is adapted by almost every router now. Parental control helps in blocking the set of sites which cannot be accessed by any visitor without the main user’s permission. This feature is very helpful in keeping the children away from the adult and illegal websites. Parents usually use this feature to avoid their children from getting any access to the sexual and abusive content. Social websites have now become the bad habit of the youngsters which are very harmful for the upcoming generation. They sometimes misuse these websites in creating malicious content by publishing them online. This feature will not only prevent them from doing these activities but also help them to focus on their studies.
- VPN client-server– User also has the power to create a separate network consisting of only those members to whom, the user wants to access. This separate network allows the user to share their network and at the same time securing their personal information in their private network. The user has given the freedom to assign the separate password for this network. The user will share his password to only those people to whom he wants to access that particular network. The user can access this feature with the help of the web interface of the ASUS routers. This web interface is linked with the www.router.asus.com
How do I disable the 5GHz frequency band from the ASUS router?
These are the steps which lead you successfully to disable the 5GHz of the frequency band from these routers
- Open the browser with www.router.asus.com
- After login, Click Wireless
- Click Professional and click 5GHz in the frequency field
- Select NO in the Radio field by disabling it
- Click Apply to save the configuration you have made.
How do I reset the ASUS router to the factory settings with the help of the web interface?
Steps to reset the ASUS routers
- Launch the browser by typing www.router.asus.com on the address bar of the browser
- Fill the username and the password.
- Go to Advanced Settings and click Administration.
- Click Restore button at the top of the page.
- A dialogue box will appear confirming you about the reset.
What is the worst condition in which reset has been performed?
Reset of the router is done for the various purposes. The reset is performed manually by the reset button, located behind the ASUS routers. The two main purposes for which reset process is performed.
- To eliminate the bugs and threats from the devices for better performance.
- To recover the default password in order to log in to the web interface of the ASUS routers.